- Architect – HDR Architecture
- Electrical Engineer – HDR Engineering
- Program Manager – Rabren General Contractors
- Contract Amount – $1,400,000.00
- Completion Date – July 2011
Located at the North Auburn Fisheries Research Station, this project consisted of construction and related sitework for two LEED certified buildings. One is a 17,000+ square foot Research Building with wet laboratories for fisheries research, the other a 20,000+ square foot building to house facility administration, fish handling, market, and public education functions.