- Architect – Evan Terry Associates
- Electrical Engineer – Evan Terry Associates
- Program Manager – Robins & Morton
- Contract Amount – $721,535.23
- Completion Date – December 2004
The Auburn University Medical Clinic was a new building designed to house medical services for students and faculty on the Auburn University campus. Included were general practitioners’ offices, women’s services, mental health, full‑service Pharmacy, student counseling, and Administration.
The project included 40,000 SF of space on three floors, with a total construction cost of $6,233,077, and was opened in 2005.