- Architect – PH&J Architects, Inc.
- Electrical Engineer – Gunn & Associates
- General Contractor – Amason & Associates, Inc.
- Contract Amount – $1,290,385.00
- Completion Date – July 2011
The new headquarters of the Alabama Department of Forensic Sciences and its Auburn Laboratory in Auburn, Alabama will be a 29,500 square-foot, two-story building that includes specialized laboratories, instrument rooms, conference rooms, and various administrative offices. In addition, because the ADFS provides scientific assistance to State law enforcement agencies, the building contains an extensive, state-of-the-art security system as well as interior and exterior video surveillance.